Amidst the reports that Samsung is going to launch the much awaited smartphone Galaxy Grand Duos, a new rumor pop out on the internet that Samsung will soon launch its next flagship smartphone which will be the successor to Galaxy S3 and is expected to be named Galaxy S4.
This rumor was recently leaked by a technology blog SamMobile. According to this blog Samsung will reveal the successor to Galaxy S3 at an event which will held near the end of February or start of March and shipping of the same is expected to begin on 16th week.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to come with an option of Wireless charging. This will be accomplished using the wireless charging kit which will be provided separately.
- Battery capacity is rumored at 2600 mAh which will be 500 mAh higher than the battery of Galaxy S3.
- Color options will be Black or White.
- 4.99 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080P)
- Pixels Per Inch density will be 440 PPI
- A Quad Core processor clocked at 2GHz
- RAM capacity of 2GB
- Primary camera is rumored to be 13 MP.
- The device will be codenamed GT-I9500