Changing the width of the command prompt window can sometimes become a challenging task as there is no menu bar or simple shortcut to change the width. Here are the steps to change the width of the command prompt window:
1. First click the right mouse button on the title bar where the name “Command Prompt” is written.
2. After right click a menu will appear. Click on the “Properties” option at the end of the menu.
3. After clicking properties option a windows will appear with 4 different tabs.
4. Click on the “Layout” tab on the top of this window.
5. In layout tab you can change the screen size by changing the numerical value of option “Window Size”. It contains two option namely “Width” and “Height” which you can change correspondingly to your desire
Facebook has officially acquired the facial recognition software maker Face.com. it was previously a rumour that Facebook will acquire Face.com but now it is official after the blog post by Face.com on their official blog.
Facebook will continue to support the developer community of Face.com. Face.com also expressed that their acquisition by Facebook will result in more productive applications. The exact amount involved in the deal is still unknown but it is expected between 80 to 100 million dollar.
Facebook has recently acquired some of the businesses in order to expand their own network. This includes acquisition of Instagram for 1 billion $ and acquisition of two small companies Glancee and Karma for undisclosed amounts and now Face.com.
Face.com is know for giving API access to other developers to their Face recognition software.
Mozilla is known for its Firefox which is presently the most popular browser for Windows OS. The only closest competitors to Firefox is Internet Explorer from Microsoft and Google Chrome. These both competitors have no plans to release their browsers for Apple IOS. But Mozilla had earlier shown some intentions on developing a browser for IOS but were they has never put that plan into real effect.
But recent reports going around the web indicated that Mozilla is developing a web browser name Junior for Apple iPad specifically. They had also said that the presently Apple iPad users only have Apple Safari as the sole web browser which does according to Mozilla does not provide a great browsing experience to end users.
The web browser name Junior will have the following features listed below:
- Junior will not have any tabs or a URL bar.
- The browser will display web pages on the full screen mode.
- Just a swipe towards left on the navigation activates the Do Not Track mode.
- Only three buttons will be there. Two buttons are for back and forward of web pages and one for accessing bookmarks etc.
These new features really looks interesting but there is no confirmation from Mozilla on when Junior will be launched actually.
As you all might know that Microsoft is going to launch Windows 8 some where near October this year. Windows 8 will be the first Windows OS that will be compatible with X86/X64 as well as ARM architecture. This will enable PC makers to use Windows 8 on their future tablets their by expanding the base of Windows OS.
The all new Metro design on Windows 8 is actually designed to be compatible with touch screen devices but the same design will be available on your PC also. This change is not welcomed by PC users at all and many discussions are going around the web that Windows 8 will get poor response from PC users. The missing start button adds to the disliking of Windows 8 by PC users.
But now as per the latest reports Microsoft is thinking about launching their own tablet to have a tighter control on both the software and hardware features of the device same as Apple. The new rumoured tablet from Microsoft is expected to come on two avatars.
- One is the tablet with ARM based processor
- The other one include Intel based mobile processors.
It will also be interesting to note that what will be the reaction of PC makers to this report. Microsoft is going on the path of Google. As Google controls the hardware in the form of Motorola mobility and also have Nexus series phones from Samsung.