Do HDFC Netsafe credit card or Virtual Credit Card accept refunds or not?

HDFC Netsafe facility really provide boon to all of us in many situations such as in which we want to make a secure transaction online or in case we don’t have credit card. But in some situation their can occur a problem in which merchant is obliged to refund your entire paid amount because of some defect in the product or due to poor service or whatever might be the situation. But in case we had made that particular purchase from HDFC Netsafe card than we will always be in worry that whether we will be able to get refund or not because Netsafe card is one time use only card and after that it get expired. Than answer to this question is YES.

Recently i had tried to purchase a deleting domain from some registrar but they were unable to secure it  🙁   so they refund the entire paid amount to my Netsafe card. I am also in the state of worry like all those who had faced this situation. I contacted the bank but they are unable to answer my query so i decided to wait and after 30 days from that purchase i received my full amount minus some of the currency conversion charges. So i can confirm that refund is possible in HDFC Netsafe service.

Source->My Experience

Author:-> Winray on behalf of Vikas Sinha