Godaddy’s 4GH hosting sucks

Hello all of you

Through UB7.NET i am going to present all of you a brief review of Godaddy’s 4GH hosting service. First of all i am not a professional blogger and also the website concerned is not a heavy traffic website.

Godaddy is quite popular for their coupon codes. Yes, i do believe that they are good at managing domains and also their prices are quite affordable but their other services especially hosting service is not at all good.

Recently only godaddy launched their new set of hosting plans known as 4GH plans i.e. 4th generation plans. On their comparison page they have divided the entire hosting industry into 4 generations (don’t know how they are dividing) i.e. 1Gh,2GH,3GH and 4GH. They have placed companies like justhost, hostgator under the 2GH column(STRANGE!) and they are placing themselves under the 4GH column.

But truly speaking guys, their servers are slow like a snail. But the most annoying thing about their hosting is that every task is performed in a queue i.e. you have to wait for atleast 3o minutes for the creation of database or another scenario is that you have to even wait for installing scripts under your account.

The thing 4GH hosting is just a marketing gimmick to fool all those newbies who are searching for their first website hosting. They are not at all good for dynamic websites but yea in case if you just want plain a html site then you can go for them otherwise stay away from them.

Here is the screen shot of the comparison(taken from godaddy’s website

Godaddy's 4GH hosting sucks
Click to open in a new window

Bina