Review of Swami Sarvanand Giri Punjab University Regional Center, Hoshiarpur

Hello all of you

Through UB7.NET i am going to write a review on SSGPURC or Swami Sarvanand Giri Punjab University Regional Centre .

I know many of you will have doubt whether regional centre of PU is good or not . Than my answer would be a complete no.

1. For all of you who are getting 50k rank and plus  in AIEEE , it will be quite difficult get seat for good branches in CCET,UIET and PEC. Now the only option is SSGPURC but i will suggest a PTU college than this fake institution.
  2. Why i am telling you to stay away from SSGPURC is because i had gone through all this hassle before.
  3. My rank in AIEEE is around 50K and in 2nd counselling i got a seat in ECE in SSGPURC. OH god i was so excited that i had actually got the jackpot but…………..
  4. On reaching Hoshiarpur me and my friends take a round of the college and inquired about some important info.
  5. On reception we came to know that we will not be offered room in HOSTEL because there is no room available for first semester students. As far as HOSTEL infrastructure is concerned it is one of the worst. After inquiring more on this issue one of their teacher told us that they have made arrangement for us in 1930 made DAV college hostel!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Ok after hours of work we manage to find PG over there.
  7. First day is so boooring. Any way teachers are also not so experienced.They are mostly from Chandigarh and are always in hurry to go to their home town 🙂
  8. Canteen Oh man don’t ask me about canteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although my review is not in much detail but still gives you a much broader idea that what is SSGPURC is?

If you have any doubt pls post in comments below. I will appropriately help you

Updates 2012 review by Abhinav Arora

Hello to all our readers

One of our user named Abhinav Arora have some updated information regarding the on-going developments at SSGPURC. He is also studying at SSGPURC and said hat conditions of SSGPURC has improved drastically over the past years. As soon as he provides more information i will write it down here in Q & A format.

Question 1. Where to get the latest cut-off information regarding the admission in SSGPURC?

One can find the information at link provided by Abhinav in the comment section below

Question 2. Condition of the hostel?

Hostel for 200 boys is under construction. Presently student have to depend on PG around the college.