I have recently stumbled on this info on google news. If true then can anyone give some more details.
Hello to all of you. I actually have a doubt that whether can i use my tablet like a smartphone that is keeping it on 24 X 7 without switching it off at all. BTW i am presently using Galaxy Note Tablet with SIM card feature.
I actually want to buy a new laptop within this month. Please help me in selecting the operating system. My budget is around Rs. 35,000.
VLC Media Player is one of the most popular media player on Windows operating System. It is extremely popular because of the fact that it can play most of the video formats out there without the need of any plugin or extra software. Now this media player is available on Android also.
- VLC media player app is already available on Apple IOS.
- It was recently released for Android OS also.
- The main point of concern in Android version of this app is that it is still in beta phase which means that it can contain some unresolved bugs or errors.
- Most of the apps which are being released presently supports only latest architecture of ARM CPU. As usual this new app is also incompatible with old ARM V6 CPU which is to be found in majority of the old and low end Android phones.
- It will not run on old Android 1.6 based smartphones and will support only Android version 2.1 +
When i search for firefox in android market, it does not come up with proper results. How can i dowload it?
Please tell me the exact value and is this sufficient?
Please help me in installing firfox in my smartphone
I have a galaxy pop from Samsung and every now and than it reports an error that my SD card is damaged. Than i have to take the SD card from my slot and re insert it.
Is there any permanent solution to this problem?
My htc one x lags while playing games.
I really to get my hands on the new ipad. But when is the release date for India.